SPRING IS COMING

19:43
















Almost feel like I have to introduce myself again. Have been completely out of the blogging game, due to 'life happening'. Uni and work had swallowed me up and the fashion internship I did in London was also very time consuming and energy draining, whereby the usual outfit pics and life updates took a backseat. Now that the sun is out again, my work placement has finished and I am feeling a lot more comfortable and settled with where I am in life, I've decided to give this another go.

After having modeled for a photoshoot on natural hair with my lovely friend Kandace today, we decided to stroll around Brighton and take some cute pics of the nice scenery and our outfits. Strolling further we ended up in Milk No Sugar down in the Lanes and got a healthy snack.


OUTFIT
COAT & TOP - MONKI
JUMPSUIT & SCARF - TOPSHOP

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts